terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2008



A turma esteve trabalhando, em Inglês, a paráfrase do soneto 141 de Shakespeare. Vimos o vídeo apresentado no You tube com trecho do filme "Ten things I hate about you" após, realizarem suas próprias paráfrases. Alguns optaram por citar dez coisas que gostam ou amam em "alguém". As postagens foram feitas e os trabalhos estão aqui no Blog da Turma.

Let's read the modern version...From the movies...

"TEN THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU
I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare
I hate your dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that makes me sick
And even makes me rhyme
I hate it, I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse, when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly, I hate the way
I don't hate you
Not even close
Not even a little bit
Not even at all."

This version can be seen on "10 things I hate about you". It's an American film - 1999.


Congratulations! Your works are excellent!

See you!
Teacher

Nenhum comentário: